Field Sales Manager – France
Job Title: Field Sales Manager- France
Department: Sales EMEA
Reports to: Vice President Sales EMEA
To apply, please send CV to HREMEA@leyardgroup.com
The Field Sales Manager must have technology sales experience, which preferably includes proAV experience (prior sales experience with LCD and LED displays, as well as front and rear projection displays, is preferred).
The Sales Manager is responsible for ensuring that relevant customers, partners, and influencers in the territory (end-users, channel partners, resellers, and consultants) choose our company for their specialty display needs. The Sales Manager role requires an ability to sell directly, manage channel partners, and influence industry thought-leaders. The Sales Manager will think and act strategically and tactically in achieving business results for the territory. The Sales Manager will contribute to the channel strategy, implement that strategy by signing appropriate channel partners, and then manage those partners to achieve aggressive sales goals. The successful candidate must work well with internal colleagues in Marketing, Engineering, Technical Support, Sales Operations and other functions, in support of a collaborative, customer-focused organization.
- Refine and execute sales strategy to meet business goals in the territory.
- Identify, recruit, attain, and manage the best resellers and industry thought-leaders in the territory.
- Solicit and participate in joint sales calls, promote marketing programs, participate/conduct trainings and product demonstrations, participate in tradeshows and model the speed, agility, aggressiveness, teamwork, and responsiveness required to win in our marketplace.
- Establish performance measures and evaluate effectiveness and competitiveness of channel partners, manufacturers’ Reps, and programs.
- Contribute to pricing decisions by providing market intelligence, competitive information, and other market, customer, and partner feedback.
- Actively contribute to the development of channel marketing programs - work with outbound marketing to develop and implement channel marketing programs and sales tools that grow revenue within the channel.
- Actively contribute to the ongoing analysis, refinement and execution of business strategies.
- Develop and maintain forecast reporting and provide regular and accurate updates to Business line management.
- Communicate market and product information to business leadership team.
- Technology sales experience, which preferably includes proAV experience (prior sales experience with LCD and LED displays, as well as front and rear projection displays, is advantage).
- Track record of demonstrated success selling and forecasting sales in the territory required.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills; oral, written and presentation, required.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in fast paced dynamic environment required.
- Frequent travel required